- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Made from strong fibreglass mesh which keeps a good shape and is tear resistant.
- EASY TO INSTALL: With everything you need included you can install in about 10 minutes, simply fasten between the roller guides no need for a drill or screws
- EASY TO MAINTAIN: UV stable and washable
- FITS MANY SIZES: Designed to fit 75 x 50cm and can be extended up to 142cm or use more than one of these screens one on top of the other
- EFFECTIVE INSECT SCREEN: With fine mesh this screen allows air to circulate but keeps out flies, mosquitos and other small insects. Will also keep out birds or cats and act as sunscreen
This PALMAT flyscreen is ready to use and fits windows with roller motor size 75 x 50cm and can extend up to 142cm.
The strong fibreglass black mesh is provided with brush seals on every side, which increases the fit accuracy on the window frame and prevents even the smallest crawling animals from coming through the mesh.
Important: please supervise young children and pets and do not leave them unattended close to the fly screen.
To fit the screen slide the screen to the height of the roller shutter guide rails of the window frame. Pull the surfaces of the fly screen until the sides of the screen disappear in the guide rails. Make sure the side rails of the screen are firmly fixed in the roller shutter guide rails.
Should the height of your screen not be enough to cover the whole surface of your window it is possible to vertically position more than one screen on top of each other. You must make sure that all the screens are firmly fixed in the roller shutter guide rails.
The screen is easy to maintain and you can simply wipe it down with a damp cloth for day to day cleaning but the mesh can be removed and vacuumed or rinsed for a more thorough clean.
Size: 75x50 cm (WxH)
Available colours: White RAL 9016, Black RAL 9011 and Brown RAL 8017