- Professional roller shutter motor with 1 channel Wall mounted emitter to easily raise or lower shutters, projection walls or blinds
- The motor can be installed in your home, garage, office or work space
- The package includes a 1 channel Wall mounted emitter for operating the shutter
- Tubular motor diameter 35 mm with 40 mm adapters or tubular motor diameter 45 mm with 60 mm adapters.
- Designed for quiet, quiet us
- 5-year guarantee
- Instructions included
- Including all the accessories for installation
This PALMAT roller shutter motor is suitable for use in the home and office as well as for commercial use. The motor is extremely quiet and has been tested for over 15,000 movement cycles. Every roller shutter motor comes with a 5-year guarantee and a simple instruction manual in English. The roller shutter motor is supplied with a 1-channel Wall mounted emitter.
This 1 channel Wall mounted emitter can control 1 blind within a range of 100 meters or 20 meters through two concrete walls; line of sight is therefore not required to operate your blinds. With fully integrated functions for start-up and shutdown as well as a stop function; the hand-held device is ideally suited for operating a blind at the push of a button.
The handset is supplied with a 3 V lithium battery.
Wall mounted emitter specification:
- Power: 3V Model: CR 2032
- Working Temperature: -20℃ to +60℃ (Non- LCD）
- Code: Rolling Code
- Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Dimensions: 80 mm x 80 mm x 18 mm
Electronic limit switch
40SW\25 Kg Lifting Capacity: Output speed: 14 rpm, Rated torque: 10NM, Nominal voltage: 230, Nominal Consumption: 116W, Nominal Current:0.49A, Running Time: 4 mins, Protection Index: IP44, Total length: 560 mm, Net Weight: 1.3kg
60SW\25 Kg Lifting Capacity: Output speed: 13 rpm, Rated torque: 10NM, Nominal voltage: 230, Nominal Consumption: 136W, Nominal Current:0.6A, Running Time: 4 mins, Protection Index: IP44, Total length: 570 mm, Net Weight: 2.3Kg
60SW\45 Kg Lifting Capacity:
Output speed: 13 rpm, Rated torque: 20NM, Nominal voltage: 230, Nominal Consumption: 155W, Nominal Current:0.68A, Running Time: 4 mins, Protection Index: IP44, Total length: 570 mm, Net Weight: 2.35kg